Sunday 12 February 2012

Wanted: volunteers to blog about their own data protection certification experiences

I’ve already received some encouraging emails following yesterday’s announcement that I’m about to start my studies which should lead to the ISEB certification in data protection. One person was keen to point out, though, that it’s not only Amberhawk who are offering training courses for the qualification, and that readers of this blog may be keen to hear the experiences of candidates who have their ISEB training delivered by other providers.

So, if you have just enrolled on a programme which will be delivered by a provider other than Amberhawk, and you fancy getting in touch and sharing your ISEB experiences with me, then please feel free to do so. You know where to find me. Dataprotectorblog@gmail.com. My only aim is to encourage a wider discussion of the actual value and practical experience of obtaining privacy qualifications.

And, if you would prefer me to publish your comments on an anonymous basis, I could be very happy with that arrangement, too.

Happy learning!

.