Saturday 1 May 2010

A hole in the logic ...


(with grateful thanks to Liza & Henry for the inspiration)

There’s been a breach of our data, dear Director, Dear Director,
There’s been a breach of our data, and your laptop has gone!

So fix it dear Martin, dear Martin, dear Martin
So fix it dear Martin, just tell me when it’s done.


With what shall I fix it? dear Director, dear Director,
With what shall I fix it? Your laptop has gone!

With encryption, dear Martin, dear Martin, dear Martin
Get encryption, dear Martin, just tell me when it’s done.


But I’ve no budget dear Director, Dear Director, dear Director,
I’ve no budget dear Director, Nor your laptop. It’s gone!

Then use training and awareness, dear Martin dear Martin
Use training and awareness. Just tell me when it’s done.


But I don’t think that’s the answer, dear Director, dear Director,
I don’t think that’s the answer. You know what you've done!

Then you must tell them, dear Martin, dear Martin, dear Martin,
You must tell all those affected. Just tell me when it’s done.


But I don’t know their details, dear Director, dear Director,
I don’t know their details. I know nothing of them.

Then look on my laptop, dear Martin, dear Martin
Then look on my laptop. That stuff is all there.


But someone's taken your laptop, dear Director, Dear Director,
You've caused a breach of our data, since your laptop has gone!

:)